Ardbeg 19 Year Old “First Witch” – Witches Series, Macbeth Act One:
It is the first of four single malts selected as Weird Sisters in Livingstons Macbeth series. Elixir Distillers chose to keep the origin of the whiskey a mystery on the label as the original text bottle did not mention the witch. But they argue that the Pedro Jiménez casks used to mature First Witch were filled at a distillery on the coast of Kildalton on the Isle of Islay. The Shakespeare Scotch Whiskey Collection is a collaboration between Livingstone Design Studio whiskey writer Dave Bloom Elixir Distillers and renowned painter Sir Quentin Blake.
- A Tribute to Macbeth: The Ardbeg 19 Year Old “First Witch” is part of the Witches Series, inspired by William Shakespeare’s “Macbeth,” specifically Act One.
- Complex and Aromatic: This whisky is celebrated for its complex flavor profile. Expect a combination of smoky and peaty notes, along with a myriad of fruity, spicy, and herbal aromas.
- Collectible: Being a part of a series and a limited release, the Ardbeg 19 Year Old “First Witch” is often considered a collectible item by whisky enthusiasts and fans of the distillery.
- Macbeth Act One: The naming and inspiration for this whisky come from Act One of “Macbeth,” a play known for its dark and mysterious themes, which align with Ardbeg’s peaty and robust character.
- Distinctive Packaging: Bottles in the Witches Series often feature unique and distinctive packaging that draws inspiration from the themes of the series and the play.
- Neat or with a Splash of Water: To savor the intricate flavors, enjoy the Ardbeg 19 Year Old “First Witch” neat, or add a splash of water to release additional aromas and tastes.
- “Ardbeg 19 Year Old ‘First Witch’ – Witches Series, Macbeth Act One”
- “Explore the Dark and Complex Flavors of Ardbeg’s First Witch”
Broad Match Keywords:
- Ardbeg 19 Year Old First Witch
- Witches Series whisky
- Macbeth Act One inspired Scotch